Welcome!

Hello people! Once upon a time, I worked at a store called "Rocket Fizz". At the location I worked at, we had over 300 different sodas. Therefore, I got to try a lot of different sodas, and I haven't stopped since. Here is where I tell you all, the general public, my opinions on various sodas I've tried. (note: sadly not all are at Rocket Fizz)
Want me to review a specific soda? Send me a suggestion!

*note: I have hypersensitive taste buds to certain Red Dyes...they taste bitter to me. So that may affect my review.*

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tragos Frescos Sandia y Jamaica (Watermelon Hibiscus) Malt Beverage

Here it is, my first Alcohol review. this bottled drink is........awesome! this affordable cocktail is a refreshing blend of real (not candy) Watermelon flavor, and a slight tartness that comes with Hibiscus tea. despite its 6.0%ABV, it doesnt have a strong bite. my favorite way to enjoy this is like you would have it st a summer pool party; in a plastic cup over ice. I'm considering if it's around next summer, i'll but a few and put it in a dispenser for a summer social! My local store carries it for 5.99 a pack, so its easily affordable. my favorite of the summer bottles so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment