Welcome!

Hello people! Once upon a time, I worked at a store called "Rocket Fizz". At the location I worked at, we had over 300 different sodas. Therefore, I got to try a lot of different sodas, and I haven't stopped since. Here is where I tell you all, the general public, my opinions on various sodas I've tried. (note: sadly not all are at Rocket Fizz)
Want me to review a specific soda? Send me a suggestion!

*note: I have hypersensitive taste buds to certain Red Dyes...they taste bitter to me. So that may affect my review.*

Monday, September 12, 2016

Kevita Strawberry Acai Coconut Sparklinkg Probiotic Drink

The Bottle is beautiful with a lovely pink hue to the liquid. Lots of fizz, and I mean LOTS. The lid was slightly raised from it. Smells of plain yoghurt and the yucky smell of first-round-young-coconut water that flopped before it became popular. If I let my sense of smell stop me I would turn back now. It tastes like slightly under-ripe strawberries and club soda. leaves aftertaste of " i just licked a strawberry yoghurt popsicle then took a chug of flavored seltzer. Eventually yoghurt taste becomes stronger. flavor is mild and fizz is strong (despite saying lightly carbonated). And miraculously, despite the yoghurt taste, is dairy free. All in all, the experience is great. I love yogurt drinks, and this is a good brand; having it be a sparkling version is good, but not as refreshing as i would hope.

all in all:
would buy the brand again, but likely not the flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment