Welcome!

Hello people! Once upon a time, I worked at a store called "Rocket Fizz". At the location I worked at, we had over 300 different sodas. Therefore, I got to try a lot of different sodas, and I haven't stopped since. Here is where I tell you all, the general public, my opinions on various sodas I've tried. (note: sadly not all are at Rocket Fizz)
Want me to review a specific soda? Send me a suggestion!

*note: I have hypersensitive taste buds to certain Red Dyes...they taste bitter to me. So that may affect my review.*

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sioux City Prickly Pear


 With Flavor befitting Americas hot hot deserts, this refreshing soda will surely quench your thirst. this soda has a flavor that is similar to that of a watermelon Jolly Ranchertm, Lightly Sour, but with a unique twist that comes with Prickly Pear. This is a sweet, balanced, lightly fizzy pop with no artifical colors or sugars. An absolute favorite of mine that I buy often.

No comments:

Post a Comment