Welcome!

Hello people! Once upon a time, I worked at a store called "Rocket Fizz". At the location I worked at, we had over 300 different sodas. Therefore, I got to try a lot of different sodas, and I haven't stopped since. Here is where I tell you all, the general public, my opinions on various sodas I've tried. (note: sadly not all are at Rocket Fizz)
Want me to review a specific soda? Send me a suggestion!

*note: I have hypersensitive taste buds to certain Red Dyes...they taste bitter to me. So that may affect my review.*

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sidral Mundet Green Apple

The simplest way to describe the tastes that this drink entails, is to say--its green apple candy; but not exactly...its not as sweet and tastes ever so slightly like it has real apples in it. Its not terrible, But not great. Like candy, it is sticky, yet refreshing at the same time (yes, in an oxymoronic sense).
My opinion? try it. Chances are you'll like it enough to make it not a waste. But to me, it wont be my first pick.



No comments:

Post a Comment